Last night saw the 87th Academy Award Show, more commonly know as the Oscars, where a whole host of movie stars and celebrities graced the red carpet. If I am honest, this is the most exciting part for me as I love to see all the gorgeous dresses and more so, the make looks all the ladies were wearing!
There were so many amazing looks, but the one that really stood out to me was the beautiful Sienna Miller. She wore a beautiful black Oscar de la Renta gown and her make up complimented her dress beautifully. It was a 1960’s Audrey Hepburn-inspired look, and was created by none other than the brilliant Charlotte Tilbury. Sienna looked exquisite, her skin had a beautiful radiance to it and she looked so elegant with the look Charlotte created. I was lucky enough to get a break down of the exact products she used and how she created this gorgeous look, so start writing your shopping lists ladies, as I am sure if you are anything like me, you will want every single product!
Here is how Charlotte created the look:
1. Charlotte applied her newly launched Goddess Skin Clay Mask, a product that Charlotte says “is the key to shrinking pores and tightening the skin, leaving you with a perfectly dewy, plumped and revived red carpet glow”.
4. Next, Airbrush Powder Flawless Finish Powder in 1 Fair and 2 Medium was applied only to the T-Zone to control shine while keeping from taking away from the dewiness on the rest of the skin.
5. To enhance Sienna’s eyebrows, Charlotte used Brow Lift in Grace K and Cara D.
6. Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eye Pencil in Bedroom Black and the Feline Flick Quick Fine Line Shodo Pen were used over the lash line to dramatically define the eyes.
7. Using her Eye Smudger Brush and the Eyeshadow Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate, and Full Fat Lashes (review here), Charlotte accentuated Sienna’s ‘winged’ eyes, focusing on the crease and lash line areas.
8. To enhance the cheekbones, Charlotte applied Filmstar Bronze & Glow (review here) with the Powder & Sculpt Brush, following the hollows of the cheeks and along the jaw line with the bronzer and applying the highlighter shade to the top of the cheekbones.
9. To further accentuate Sienna’s features, Beach Sticks in Moonbeach and Ibiza were used to illuminate and sculpt.
10. To prep the lips, Charlotte used Lip Love Lip Scrub and Lip Magic. Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk (post here) was applied to mimic the pigment of Sienna’s lips and filled in with K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect.
11. Finally, for an all over glow, Charlotte applied Supermodel Body all over Sienna’s limbs.
I think this look is absolutely stunning and I already have my wish list of products that I am dying to buy now!
Will you be recreating this look?
Come and join me!