As a Beauty Blogger, I am always testing out a lot of new products, some come and go, and there are some that stand the test of time and become staples in my makeup bag. The products I use also change depending on the season, for example, I prefer a lighter base in the summer and would wear darker eyeshadows in the winter. As I also like to try out new launches, these will make seasonal appearances in my makeup bag too!
Even though I still change it up throughout the season, these are the products that I am currently using for an everyday look as part of my Spring makeup bag (which is Charlotte Tilbury, similar here)
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation (review) for a flawless base that doesn’t feel heavy.
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer (review) to correct my dark circles, this stuff is amazing!
Nars Radient Creamy Concealer (review) to brighten under my eyes and conceal any blemishes as its a great all-rounder
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit (review) my go-to palette for powder, bronzer, blush and highlight. Having everything in one palette, makes it super quick for me in the mornings!
Tom Ford Eyeshadow Palette in Cocoa Mirage (review) I am obsessed with this palette! For an everyday look, I just use the lightest shade all over my lid and then the light brown through the crease and under the lower lash line. I save the bottom two shades, for when I want more intensity.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Taupe (review) is the best brow product ever to create a nice shape and fullness to my otherwise very sparse brows!
Charlotte Tilbury Rock n Kohl Eyeliner in Barbarella Brown I prefer using a brown liner for everyday and this is just the best. I line my upper lash line with this and smudge it out so it appears softer.
It Cosmetics Super Hero Mascara a new discovery which I am loving. It gives super dramatic, voluminous lashes which I need, even on an everyday basis.
Nudestix Matte Lip & Cheek Pencil in Bette (review) is my matte option at the moment and is a gorgeous plummy nude that stays put for hours.
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Oil in Stick Lipstick in #44 is new in my makeup bag and I just love this muted pink shade. It is a beautiful sheer and glossy lipstick which feels super hydrating to wear.
Here is everything on my face, which I think is an easy yet pretty, everyday look which is quite bright and fresh for spring.
However, Summer is on its way and I will be changing things up again once the weather gets hotter and there are a few products that I have my eye to on from Farfetch.com. Farfetch* is a website that is known for its designer fashion, but amazing news for beauty lovers is that they have recently starting selling beauty products, which are all lines from Space NK! Excited is an understatement as I love Space NK products, which is every beauty lovers haven and so I immediately created a wish list of products that I think I am going to be needing this summer!
1. My skin gets oilier during the Summer months, so I really want to buy the Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation. I had a couple of samples of this last year and loved how it really help control my oily T-zone. It was mattifying but very lightweight at the same time so didn’t look too heavy.
2. I can never resist a new bronzer in the Summer, and the Kevyn Aucoin Tropical Days Bronzing Powder looks beautiful for a warm natural glow. I just love the elegant packaging of this too!
3. To add a touch of bronze to the eyes, I absolutely need to get the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon. After loving the shade Misty Rock last summer, Bronze Moon is next on my list, it is just the most perfect summer product that is easy to apply, blends beautifully and is completely fuss free!
4. Another By Terry product that I have lusted after for a while now is their Terrybly Densiliss Blush in Platonic Blonde. As a coral lover, this is just the ultimate in coral blushes, which I find the perfect accompaniment to a bronzy summer look!
5. To finish the summer look, I will be needing the Lipstick Queen in Saint. This is a sheer, coral lipstick that sounds right up my street and perfect for the Summer months.
Of course, I may also have to get this covetable Anya Hindmarch In-Flight Make-Up Bag to put all these new products in to take with me on my travels. I have loved this bag for so long now and it is the perfect travel companion, which I don’t think I am going to resist for much longer!
If you are into your luxury beauty, then I highly recommend you checking out the beauty section of the Farfetch website and of course they even have an App to make your shopping experience even easier! Please don’t blame me though if you get distracted by all the other amazing clothes and bags they also have on their website, I will not be held responsible for any impulsive purchases!
*This blog post is not sponsored, but is written in entry to a competition.