In the recent Sephora VIB sale, I treated myself to the most amazing gift set, the Sephora Favourites Skin Wonderland which retails for $56 but the actual value of everything is $147, which is such an amazing saving!
This set contains:
– Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask Sheet
– 0.5 oz Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
– 0.34 oz Nude Skincare ProGenius™ Treatment Oil
– 0.2 oz Amorepacific Treatment Enzyme Peel
– 2.5 oz L’Occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil With Almond Oil
– 2.5 oz Caudalie Hand And Nail Cream
– 0.15 oz Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil
– 0.5 oz Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
– 1 oz Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil
– 0.9 oz Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla
– 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip Flash Peel
I am so excited to try it all, there is seriously not one product that I am not loving in this set. I am particularly looking forward to trying the Nude ProGenius Oil, the L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil and the Clarins Tonic Body Oil, all of which I have had on my wishlist for a while but I have never got around to buying. There are also lots of products which are new to me, but I have read their reviews and there doesn’t seem to be a dud product in the whole box! I look forward to bringing you reviews in the weeks to come, but obviously with any skincare I like to try it for at least a month before I review it. This would make an amazing Christmas gift for anyone who is skincare obsessed or anyone who you think deserves a good pamper session. I am keeping this one for myself however, as I can’t bear to part with it!
Come and join me!